HOW IT WORKS
Complete the sign-up form
Meet with your personal digital consultant
Work with your consultant as they assist your business
Enjoy your new digital presence!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What services do you provide?
Some of the most common areas of digital service that we provide are:
- Google Business profiles
- Creating new or updating existing profiles, adding information, Search Engine Optimization
- Websites and e-commerce
- Creating new or updating existing sites, buying domain names, adding information, developing layout or style
- Social media
- Creating new or updating existing profiles, developing content, educating about best practices, creating plans for posting
- Email marketing
- Educating about best practices, setting up email marketing, integrating with website
- Branding and logos
- Creating or updating logos, developing a branding kit
- Applicable directories
- Claiming or creating business pages, responding to reviews, updating information
- Recommending services
- Finding new digital platforms and opportunities for business growth
What businesses are eligible?
Businesses or social enterprises must be physically located within our Community Futures Sunrise region in order to participate. To see if you qualify based on your location, visit https://cfsask.ca and enter your community under "Find an Office".
What is the time commitment required?
As a business owner, you can expect to commit 2-4 hours of your time. You will need to attend an initial meeting, any follow-up meetings as necessary, and to provide any materials necessary for your consultant to move forward with your business.
What items do I need to prepare?
- Understand your needs: have a specific idea of the areas you need help with and what you want to get out of this consultation.
- Have your access: login information and permissions (that can later be changed) for consultants to be able to sign in, edit and improve sites and accounts.
- Working branding files: copies of your logo/any previous branding items to incorporate into new plans, which are most useful if these are in a working document format (IE, .psd or .indd).
- Business and product photos: images of your business and/or product are helpful in case you are not able to take new ones for your consultant to use.
Why is this program free?
We are able to offer our consulting services for no cost due to grants provided by Community Futures Sunrise and their funder.